INTESOL Worldwide maintains the highest quality assurance standards for TESOL/TEFL training through external recognition. This ensures that your TESOL certification is accepted and valued by ELT employers all over the world.
INTESOL Worldwide TESOL/TEFL courses are accredited by ALAP (Awarding Language Acquisition for Professionals), a UK based Awarding Organisation. ALAP is an accrediting organisation that specialises in the ELT industry.
ALAP is supported by an esteemed Academic Panel who are all experts in the field of English Language Teaching. The ALAP panel oversee matters related to academic quality, ensuring that the value of an ALAP Certificate is upheld.
Gaining an Accredited TEFL certification with INTESOL means:
- You will receive 2 certificates:
one from INTESOL Worldwide complete with the ALAP seal, and
one accredited certificate issued by ALAP.
- You will receive a Course Transcript from ALAP detailing the course units studied.
- Employers worldwide will know and trust that your TEFL certification is of a high academic standard.
- Your course provider and awarding body are investing in quality and are committed to giving excellent service.
- Your TESOL certification course is moderated and the procedures are checked by an external body.