Enjoy a life changing experience, meet new friends and explore a new career as a TEFL teacher in China!
Earn your 120 Hour Certificate in TEFL online (if not already qualified) and then start an English teaching job placement in China with English First (eligibility conditions apply, see below).Successful candidates are guaranteed a teaching position.
About The Job
EF English First is the world’s largest private language teaching company, offering you a secure way to begin your English teaching career in China, that is fully supported. There are opportunities to teach kids, teens, adults and in online centres all across China.
No Program Fee
Enjoy the following benefits when teaching English with EF English First:
- 12,000 – 13,500 RMB monthly, based on qualifications
- 8,000 RMB annual flight allowance
- Performance bonus after 6 months up to 1,950 RMB per month at our Kids & Teens schools
- Sponsored legal Z work visa
- 10,000 RMB salary advance available
- Health insurance
- 10 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Free hotel for your first two weeks at EF English First
- Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
- Weekly EF sponsored social & cultural events
- Teacher advantages discount scheme
- Job rotation scheme
In order to land a TEFL job in China you must:
- Be a native English speaker with a passport one one of the following countries: UK, Ireland, the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa
- Be a degree holder
- Be 22 – 40 years old
- Have a flexible, open minded attitude
- Upon receipt of your online application form you will be contacted by EF in 3 – 5 working days.