Enjoy a life changing experience, meet new friends and explore a new career as a TEFL teacher in Indonesia!
Earn your 120 Hour Certificate in TEFL online (if not already qualified) and then start an English teaching job placement in Indonesia with English First (eligibility conditions apply, see below).Successful candidates are guaranteed a teaching position.
About The Job
As an English teacher for EF English First, you will be planning and delivering lessons using EF’s award-winning ESL courseware, evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement. This is an incredible opportunity for someone looking to further their career in teaching and meet others passionate about education while experiencing an exciting life abroad.
Teacher Support and Resources
Teachers are offered the opportunity to participate in company-organized trainings throughout the year as well as networking and social events. Teachers also have full access to Internet-connected computers, Touchscreen TVs, Interactive Whiteboards and iPads.
Plan and deliver lessons to classes Use electronic media and EF’s award-winning ESL courseware to teach English efficiently and effectively Evaluate student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement.
No Program Fee
Enjoy the following benefits when teaching English with EF English First:
- 11,000,000 – 14,000,000 IDR monthly after taxes, based on location
- Approved flight ticket reimbursed
- Housing provided in many locations
- Sponsored legal KITAS work visa
- Health insurance
- Minimum 10 paid annual leave days plus 18 national holidays
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
In order to land a TEFL job in Indonesia you must:
- Be a native English speaker with a passport one one of the following countries: UK, Ireland, the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa
- Be TEFL Certified
- Be a degree holder
- Have a flexible, open minded attitude
- Be able to clear a background check
- Be able to live abroad for one year
About English First (EF)
EF English First is the world’s leading privately owned education company. Founded in 1965, EF operates in over 50 countries around the world. We have vacancies for teaching positions across Indonesia so if you prefer the fast paced city life of Jakarta, or want to be immersed in the more traditional culture of a smaller city, we probably have the position for you. We have both Kids & Teens schools and Adult schools in over 20 cities in Indonesia.
- Upon receipt of your online application form you will be contacted by EF in 3 – 5 working days.