Earn your 120 Hour Certificate in TEFL online (if not already qualified) and then start an English teaching job placement in Russia with English First (eligibility conditions apply, see below).Successful candidates are guaranteed a teaching position.
About The Job
EF English First is looking for amazing English teachers to join our teaching teams in Moscow, St Petersburg, Sochi and many other cities across Russia. Teach at modern adult or kids & teens schools. Receive competitive benefits, a great salary and meet people from all over the world.
No Program Fee
Enjoy the following benefits when teaching English with EF English First:
- 65,000 RUB monthly, based on qualifications
- 3,500 RUB per month towards annual flight allowance
- Full legal work visa
- Health insurance
- Up to 28 annual leave days plus national holidays
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Relocation assistance, including a housing loan andapartment search support
- Training and development programs
- Contract renewal bonus
In order to land a TEFL job in Russia you must:
- Be a native English speaker with a passport one one of the following countries: UK, Ireland, the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa
- Be a degree holder
- Be 22 – 40 years old
- Have a flexible, open minded attitude
- Upon receipt of your online application form a Teach Abroad Advisor will contact you to arrange a short introductory interview. This will be a short conversation to ensure that you are eligible for the programme and to make sure you have all the necessary documentation required to process your application. This will also be your opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
- If successful at this stage you will enrol in and begin your TEFL course, if not already TEFL qualified.
- You will then have a second interview directly with EF English First who will then be your point of contact throughout the placement process.