4 Month TEFL Internship in Sichuan, China
No Programme Fee!
Gain valuable English teaching experience and a TEFL certification (optional) with the 4 month TEFL Internship in China’s Sichuan province!
We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate people who can commit themselves to a minimum of one semester of teaching in China. As an intern teacher you will have full classroom responsibilities with an emphasis on creating fun, interactive and interesting lessons for your students.
This is a fantastic program if you are looking to gain some practical TEFL teaching experience, sample an exciting new culture and want to try out teaching abroad without making a long term commitment.
No degree required!
Now hiring for August 2015 intake
- Choose from a 1 or 2 semester placement
- Start early September 2015
- One semester placement runs until January 2016
Discover a world of hospitality in the heart of Western China.
Live, teach and learn in one of China’s most unique provinces!
- Earn a generous local living allowance of RMB 2,000 monthly
- Fantastic immersion opportunity into Western China’s culture of hospitality
- Completion bonus of RMB 4,500
- Airport pick up & drop off
- Welcome dinner
- Full orientation upon arrival
- Cultural excursions
- Free accommodation throughout placement
- Meals provided during teaching days
- Mandarin lessons (at least 2 hours weekly)
- 24/7 support from local team in China
- Local teachers to assist you
- Program sponsored by local government in Sichuan
- Share your experience and culture with enthusiastic Chinese students!
- Visa sponsorship
- Latest Edition Lonely Planet E Guide to China
- FREE teacher blog
- Go Further! More TEFL job assistance after your China teaching adventure
What’s not included
- Travel insurance for your personal belongings
Native or near native English speaker
Able to commit to 4 month internship placement
No degree required
TEFL certificate (applicants must have a 100+ hour TEFL 2 weeks prior to the start date at the latest)
- Upon receipt of your online application form a Teach Abroad Advisor will contact you to arrange a short introductory interview. This will be a short conversation to ensure that you are eligible for the programme and to make sure you have all the necessary documentation required to process your application. This will also be your opportunity to ask any questions you may have. Successful applicants are guaranteed an Intern position.