Travel to exotic lands and get paid! Whether a gap year, career change, or working holiday, teaching English abroad is an amazing life journey that opens your eyes to countries, cultures, food, and people you never knew existed.
English Teacher Jobs in Thailand
- Work at a school in either Bangkok, Ayutthaya, Lopburi or Chonburi
- Full-time work (08:00 – 16:00) not exceeding 25 teaching hours per week
- Contracts are offered per semester starting in either May or November
- Offer competitive salaries at 32,000 – 35, 000 THB per month (depending on location)
- Paperwork and assistance with visas
- Must have a bachelors degree in any field
- Must be a native English speaker (Australia, Canada, UK, USA or South Africa)
- Candidates from non-native English countries may be considered if they speak English clearly and have an excellent understanding of the language and culture.
For further information or send your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our website at https://www.thelearninglink.asia/