This is your opportunity to land your dream job teaching English in Thailand! Join one of our fully supported paid English teaching job placements with private language schools in and around Bangkok. Our in-country staff carefully select the schools we work with, so you can rest assured that you’ll be working for a prestigious school that has been verified. With INTESOL Teach Abroad you have access to the best TEFL jobs in Thailand!
No degree? See Paid TEFL Internship in Thailand.
Guaranteed TEFL jobs in Thailand with TEFL Certification!
Full time positions start on 1st every month. We are able to facilitate mid-month starts however, you will be teaching part time until 1st of the following month.
|What’s Included||Package 1 – £595 GBP||Package 2 – £959 GBP||Package 3 – £455 GBP|
|Accredited INTESOL TEFL Certification||YES – 120 Hour Online Cert TEFL with TEYL||YES – 160 Hour Online Cert TEFL with TEYL and Teaching Practice*||NO – but must already hold an accredited 120 Hour TEFL/TESOL certification|
|5 Days of Teaching Practice & Observation prior to start*||NO||YES||Optional for additional £265|
|Monthly salary of 36-39,000 Thai Baht||YES||YES||YES|
|6 or 12 month contract (renewable)||YES||YES||YES|
|End of contract bonus if you sign for 12 months||YES||YES||YES|
|Accommodation upon arrival in Central Bangkok||3 Nights||7 Nights||3 Nights|
|In country support||YES||YES||YES|
|Visa and work permit assistance||YES||YES||YES|
|Assistance in finding accommodation in the area you will be teaching||YES||YES||YES|
|25 teaching hours per week||YES||YES||YES|
|Airport pick up||YES||YES||YES|
|International sim card||YES||YES||YES|
|INTESOL Teach Abroad T-shirt||YES||YES||YES|
|Lonely Planet Guide to Thailand||YES||YES||YES|
|Deposit To Secure Place||£320 GBP||£320 GBP||£320 GBP|
* As part of Package 2 you will be enrolled in the 160 Hour Cert TEFL online with TEYL and Teaching Practice. This package includes 5 days of assessed teaching practice & observation in a real language school setting in Bangkok before you start your placement. During your TEFL teaching practice programme you’ll practice lesson planning and have the opportunity to observe experienced teachers in action before being observed and assessed teaching 6 classes of your own.
You will gain valuable experience teaching Thai students before going live in the classroom, making you a more confident teacher sensitive to the needs of Thai learners. You’ll also receive an accredited Teaching Practice Certificate to present to future employers. A TEFL certificate that includes observed and assessed teaching practice is a requirement by many TEFL employers these days.
If participating in the 160 Hour TEFL with teaching practice you will need to arrive at least 7 days in advance of your TEFL job placement start date.
For more information about how the TEFL course works please see > 160 Hour TEFL course
What’s not included
- Visa costs (around £50)
- Travel insurance for your personal belongings
- Native English speaker or near fluent English speaker. For non-native English speakers we will need to assess your level of English during an interview.
- Bachelor Degree
- 21- 45 years old
- 120 hour + internationally accredited TEFL/TESOL certification
- Criminal background check (within 6 months prior to arrival in Thailand)
Your Arrival – Orientation Process
Day 1 – Airport Pickup
Arrive in Thailand on your chosen date or 4 days before 1st of the month. You will be met at the Airport by an INTESOL Teach Abroad representative and escorted to your accommodation for the next 3 nights. At the accommodation you will be given your sim card and T-shirt.
Day 2 & 3 – Visiting Your Placement
You will meet with a representative of the Private Language School, have a branch visit and look at pre-arranged accommodation within the area you will be teaching. If you would like an additional day(s) to relax and unwind from your travels, this can arranged at a surcharge of £25 per night.
Day 4 – Getting Settled
Check out of your accommodation and move into your new home for the next 6 or 12 months. You will be provided with detailed information and assistance on how to get there.
- Upon receipt of your online application form a Teach Abroad Advisor will contact you to arrange a short introductory interview. This will be a short conversation to ensure that you are eligible for the programme and to make sure you have all the necessary documentation required to process your application. This will also be your opportunity to ask any questions you may have. Successful applicants are guaranteed a position.
- Once accepted, you’ll pay the non-refundable deposit of £320 GBP to secure your job. At this point you’ll receive the login details for your TEFL course and get started with your studies.
- Balance of programme fee must be paid at least 28 days prior to departure